INFORMATION REGARDING THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 D.LGS. 196/2003
In accordance with Legislative Decree 30 june 2003 n. 196 (Code for the protection of personal data) and subsequent amendments, LUCIFERO’S S.R.L., Via Del Tappezziere, 3 BOLOGNA (BO), identified as “Owner” of the processing, is required to provide the stakeholder, ’art. 13’, the following information regarding the use of personal data.
PURPOSE OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
The code aims to ensure that the processing of personal data will be respect for human rights and fundamental liberties as well as the dignity of the individual, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data. The law aims to protect the data subject to improper treatment by the "owner of treatment" and, in particular by the dissemination of data to third parties without the prior consent, pursuant to art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, excluding the hypothesis envisaged by art. 24.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF DATA
1) Purpose of the processing of personal data
Your data will be collected and processed for the following purposes : a) To implement services or one or more contractually agreed transactions; your data could be in this case communicated to other Enterprises working in collaboration with LUCIFERO’S S.R.L.; b) According to Italian law, tax and administrative; c) For internal management strictly linked to the execution of a service related to a contract ; d) For purposes of operational and strategic marketing with particular but not exclusive reference to the monitoring of the customers’ satisfaction and promotion also the new LUCIFERO S.R.L.’s service and product proposals, moreover for the protection of through factoring companies; e) for purposes of operational and strategic marketing with particular but not exclusive, reference to the disclosure of information to other partner companies is in order to allow the promotion and proposition of new products and services.
2) Use of the personal data
LUCIFERO’S S.R.L. wishes to inform you:
a) For the purposes of the above, your data will be processed only with your personal end explicit consent In accordance with art. Legislative Decree 196/2003; b) Your data will be processed with informatics, telephonic, electronic, audiovisual, cable or satellite, magnetic, paper and manual tools, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and safety established by law; c) In case of cessation of treatment, for any reason, your data will be destroyed or transferred In accordance with art. 16 Legislative Decree196/2003; d) Your data won’t be distributed and can be communicated only, In compliance with the Code, to partner Enterprises authorized by LUCIFERO’S S.R.L., company marketing or market research solely for the purposes for which you has expressed its consent; e) You have free access to your personal data as it’s disposed by art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003 (whose text is reproduced in this information) and your rights are respected according to art. 8 says; f) Your data can be processed also by other companies only with your explicit and separated consent as it’s described at point 4.II.
3) Provision of personal data
The provision of your personal data to LUCIFERO’S S.R.L is optional. If your personal data will not be provided for the purposes specified in a), b) e c) it will not be possible for LUCIFERO’S S.R.L., referring to the relationship between your data and the services or products you required, to properly fulfil the provisions of the contract. Any refusal to give data for additional purposes set out in paragraphs 4) and 5) will not lead to any result, unless the inability to receive communications of your interest and to be informed about any marketing initiatives and promotional advertising.
4) Categories of persons the information may be disclosed to
I - In carrying out its activities and its information initiatives, promotional advertising, marketing, merchandising, sponsorship, LUCIFERO’S S.R.L as “Owner” of data will be allowed to communicate, solely for the purposes , personal data to the following categories of subjects: ) company mailing, b) couriers, c) companies providing mail packaging, shipping and transportation, d) affiliated companies under ’art. 2359 c.c.; e) LUCIFERO’S S.R.L.’s consultants. An updated list of those companies is available at LUCIFERO’S S.R.L.. Personal data will not be subject to spread. II - If LUCIFERO’S S.R.L for the purposes of compliance relating to the supply of its products or services, work with partner companies, they treat, as already expressed in section 2 letter. f, the data collected here, as "owners" in accordance with law, in full autonomy. Your explicit consent will be required through the subscription of additional information attached, showing indication of owners and managers
5) Owner of the data
LUCIFERO’S S.R.L Via Del Tappezziere, 3 .40138 BOLOGNA (BO)
6) Privacy Company Responsible
GIAMPAOLO DURANTI c/o LUCIFERO’S S.R.L. Via Del Tappezziere, 3 .40138 BOLOGNA (BO)
7) Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
1. You have the right to obtain the confirmation of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered 2. You have the right to know: a) The source of the personal data; b) The purposes and methods of treatment c) How treatment is controlled in case of use of electronic systems d) Personal information about “Owner” “Responsible” and other appointed subjects pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them 3. You have the right to be informed about: a) updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of data used in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in points a) and b) have been notified, including with regard to content, to those whom the information was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right d) 4.You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.